Friday, July 2, 2010

OOPS

So, I didn't forget my camera on the trip to Osaka....I forgot my SD card. ;_; Luckily, my mom let me borrow her camera. Downside, the SD card can't fit into my computer.

BUT, I shall recap the 7 hour stay in bullet points.

-Landed, felt like crap on a stick. Somehow, short flights are so much worse than obnoxiously long ones. There's no time to do anything. Like sleep.
-Visited Osaka Castle. Not all that. It felt like a "department store castle," with the inside restructured to fit displays and gift stores. Very different from the perserved ones in Kyoto.
-Went to the shopping district (Namba and a little closer to the station) where I found a W HEART C store and they happened to have a surprise bag as part of the summer sale for 5,000 yen! In it is guarenteed five items of clothing. Only downside is that the sizes are also randomized, so I was stuck hoping and praying that the sizes weren't too small. :/ Of course, as soon as I got to the elevator I opened the bag.

This is what I got:


Mister Banana tee (size M)


I Want To Become A Scientist tee (size M)


3/4 sleeved green plaid shirt (size F (free))


Polka dot black/red tutu skirt (size F)

This is actually a little more vibrant than in the picture, but not by much. I actually like it, toned down of course with maybe a plain tee or a light sweater, but Mother and Sister were like "where are you going to wear THAT?" When I said to go to the electronnics store today with Grandfather, they were like "......no." ;_;


black tutu skirt (size F)

This one's less puffy, but also harder to put on because the parallel stiches running along the top.

Overall, they all fit pretty well (LUCKY. The Mister Banana one is my favorite though. Soooo comfy) but the Scientist one is a bit snug when I'm not sure it's meant to be. DX Well, as Karl Lagerfeld said, fashion is the greatest motivator for weight loss.

So this is what I wore instead of the tutu today to go with the family to the electronics/department store. We had lunch/dinner (linner?) at Bamyan after (a chinese-japanese restaurant).


tee: W HEART C, shorts: Levi, belt: borrowed from Sister, shoes: UO, socks: Cram Cream


Close up of shirt.


Close up of socks. I love the look of crocheted things. And I hate wearing shoes without socks in the summer. So hot and icky. D:

The end. Just chilling and cleaning up a bit tomorrow (physical and memory card wise). Until later. :)

P.S. The reason I keep writing W HEART C (with the obnoxious bold) is because every time I do the actual thing-a-magig things are deleted and words are messed up and I get really pissed. -.-

4 comments:

  1. Oh cute stuff from W<3C but damn girl how much did all that cost? Lol I'm soo jealous :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole bag of stuff was a little under (or over? I never know where the dollar is anymore...) fifty dollars as part of the surprise bag. :D I know during the summer sale season, I lot of people do those, but I've never come across a clothes one! Especially from a well-known brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sooooooooooooo coooooooool! Lucky that all the clothes fit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 pieces! So fantastic! That's a bargain at $10 a pop!

    ReplyDelete