Sunday, July 11, 2010

CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS...OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT

So for the past two days I've been bumming around in my room, basically only eating instant noodles and raw veggies. This kind of describes my mood:



Except a little moodier. Sister is like the white bear (keep forgotting her name), bothering me inbetween watching korean dramas, and the chick is like my grandparents, asking Sister why I barracade myself up there. Oh, this is Sister's pillow by the way.

When I get like this, the only thing to do is leave me alone and let me figure it out. Maybe it's in part because the room looks like this:





So I think I'm just going to start cleaning up, and hope my mood evaporates.

Tomorrow I'm going to Yokohama (Station) to see this store Uncle says is really "cute." Before that, I'm going to go get my hair cut...Something I always manage to screw up. This time, I'm going to bring a magazine though! After I find a hairstyle I want...After I clean up...Yeah...

So, pictures of that soon.

OH AND BEFORE I GO OFF TO BE PRODUCTIVE, he also said we can check out Cher on Thursday. So, things to look forward to. :)

Listening to: Colorblind. Counting Crows.

6 comments:

  1. LMAO I like your label and the little story about your sister/grandparents on the pillow.

    I'm sure your hair will be fine. :) I bet it'll look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up going to the salon in the department store that's really cheap. And, surprisingly, I like it. I don't look like a Jungle Woman anymore, but there's not enough hair for my Infamous Messy Bun XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take pics!! LOL I'm trying to grow my hair out to get that bun thingy. I got a mini one though!! I wanna put a bow on it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haahaa Rilakkuma can easily describe SO many moods!! Good luck with cleaning up. a necessary evil indeed =_=;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao that room always looks like that though! It was worse when I was there :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. :( I clean at least once every two days now though. Unfortunately, it keeps getting dirty because of HER D<

    ReplyDelete